Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who knows where the times goes...







I love this song, and it is especially meaningful to me these days. Bronwyn started school this week. I have mixed feelings about it. It is wonderful to watch her growing up and reaching these milestones. But I am also a little sad. I have always thought that kindergarten should be full-day (it's only half-day here). But now I realise how much I'd miss her, and how much I will miss her as she takes all these steps into her independence and her future.

In five short years, this cute little thing...

became this beautiful, smart, creative, and funny girl...


The relentless passage of time. It reminds me to treasure the moment - no matter how stressed out and busy I am. It is so true, that saying, the days are long but the years are short.

No comments: