Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun times...

Not really. The family has been hit with one of those stomach flu bugs. Mark was up all night throwing up. I took Bronwyn to preschool, only to have to collect her after an hour because, you guessed it, she threw up. She was kind enough to provide me with a a "bit by bit" description of everything her puke contained....lovely! But the thing is she didn't even eat any carrots! (So that puke theory - you may have heard of it - seems true). But she seemed fine when I dropped her off. Now I am living in fear that the rest of the preschool gets "the sick bug" and that they blame it on me and label me as a bad mother. But she really did seem fine, really! So two of us are down. River is okay right now. He will probably save his turn for 2am. I am waiting for my turn. I'm sure it will come. Ugh!

No comments: